Current Career Openings
Ironhorse Investments & Estate Planning has an immediate opportunity for a Client Advocate position. We're looking for an energetic self-starter who is a critical thinker with attention to detail. Our Client Advocates are the face of Ironhorse Investments & Estate Planning, bringing our services and expertise to life for all of our clients. This challenging but rewarding career will require an individual who can wear many hats to assist families we work with in whatever capacity is necessary - someone who can see what needs to be done and get it done when it needs to be done. This critical role is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining amazing client experiences that nurture and promote the continued growth of our wealth management firm. As a team member you will provide operational office support to the Financial Advisors, attorney and other team members, oversee pre and post client meeting assignments, oversee task management and other various duties.
There is room for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy. Our Client Advocate will pursue this mission through:
- Provide professional and gracious phone coverage with regards to general reception, inquiries, setting appointments and overall customer service
- Build strong relationships with clients and serve internal and external clients/customers in a professional and collaborative manner
- Prepare account paperwork (new account, distribution/contribution, etc.) and follow up with clients and sponsor companies as needed
- Schedule and prepare for client meetings and reviews, including the preparation of accounts and supporting documentation.
- Maintain client records, CRM database and compliance files
- Interface with team members, broker/dealer, fund companies, custodians and insurance companies
- Assist in organizing prospect and client events and networking opportunities
- Participate in the continued growth planning, process and developing solutions to identify issues as well as proposing new ways of working efficiently and effectively
- Self-starter, self-manager. We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs and gets stuff done consistently on time.
- Client focused. We love our clients, and candidates should too. We are looking for someone who understands the value of delivering an unparalleled client experience. Empathy, composure, patience and genuine care for delighting our client will be key in finding the right candidate.
- Grace and poise under pressure. In a high-growth business, things are always changing, and there are times when things get intense. We pride ourselves on being able to function at a high level even when things get busy by working together as a team and communicating effectively. Details matter.
- Technologically proficient. The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential.
- High follow-through. Our business turns on delivering an excellent experience to our clients in a timely manner, while managing multiple projects and deadlines. We live and die by hitting our deadlines.
- Committed to excellence. We want to exceed expectations in everything we do and reflect positively on the firm.
- Positive attitude. Our ideal candidate has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, and does not complain, or make excuses.
- Though we love the flexibility a small business affords, we are committed to a high level of responsiveness inside our team and with our clients and partners.
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Professional Experience: 2-5 years strong client support experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite products, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High level problem solving skills
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines
- Pass intensive securities industry background check
- (Financial Industry experience is not required)
To apply, please submit the following via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Personal and professional references
- StrengthsFinder Top-5 Strengths Report (not required but preferred)