Ironhorse Financial Planning
Before we talk about numbers we want to talk about you. What is your current situation? What are your goals? What are you afraid of? What are your expectations and concerns?
Every person and every journey is different so no financial plan should look the same. The primary financial planning concepts we address (and will fluctuate based on each individual's situation) are: cash flow and spending, investment analysis, employee benefits, college funding, insurance, income tax and estate planning strategies and charitable gifting.
These are common situations that clients are looking to resolve but are not limited to these areas:
- How much money do I have to have to retire?
- How much do I need to save for my kids' college education expenses?
- Based on my goals, how much should I be contributing to my retirement accounts on an annual basis?
- How much house can I afford?
- What is the probability of me achieving my financial goals?
- Am I optimizing my retirement benefits at work or how can I?
- When and how should I apply for Social Security?